Preamble to By-laws
For the establishing and maintaining of a biblical, evangelical Christian performing arts ministry for homeschool and cyber school students in South-Central Pennsylvania.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ’s substitutionary death on our behalf.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
(Adopted from the National Association of Evangelicals.)